member since 2023
As a writer of nonfiction, memoir, and marketing copy, Elisheva (rhymes with “whateva”) Trenk has been commissioned to write for niche magazines, media companies, and luxury lifestyle brands.
As an Orthodox Jew, Elisheva’s voice fuses her background in fashion with a tendency toward the spiritual. She is currently working on a memoir about her strong and sparkling (and very well-dressed) mother.
Elisheva’s favorite forms of procrastination include dive-bombing the scented candles at Bath & Body Works and being taken on long walks by her spirited lab-setter mix, Bumble.
- March 1, 2018| “The God-Spotter” | The Jewish Press
- 2017 – 2018| “Intuitive Eating” column co-author | The Jewish Press
- July 8, 2017| “On Tisha b’Av, Too Long Gone” | NY Jewish Week
- July 12, 2016| “Recycling Of A Different Sort” | NY Jewish Week
- Summer 2014| “Still Praying” | Aish
- June 19, 2014| “Prayers for A Preemie with the Help of Google” | Kveller
- April 25, 2013| “I Hate All Women’s Magazines” | Kveller